08 February 2010

Audio: 2010-FEB-04 Stubbs BBQ- Austin, TX (new songs!)

A new recording has been posted on the Live Music Archive. This time it's from Stubbs BBQ in Austin, TX, and it includes two brand new songs! Thanks to Aaron for taping and sharing!

Justin Townes Earle
Stubb's (Inside)
Austin, TX
February 4, 2010
Justin Townes Earle Acoustic Guitar, Vocals
Joshua Hedley Fiddle, Backing Vocals
Bryn Davies Upright Bass, Backing Vocals
Dawn Landes Vocals on "Do I Ever Cross Your Mind"
Source: SBD->Nomad JB3
Lineage: JB3->WAV->Adobe Audition->WAV->Flac

Recorded & Transferred By Aaron Wevodau (wevodau@gmail.com)

01 Intro
02 Poor Fool
03 They Killed John Henry
04 Halfway To Jackson
05 My Mamas Eyes
06 Boy Keep Movin'
07 What I Mean To You
08 Someday I'll Be Forgiven For This
09 Ain't Waitin'
10 A Wanderin'
11 Do I Ever Cross Your Mind
12 Starter Won't Start (Lightning Hopkins)
13 What Do You Do When You're Lonesome
14 Hard Livin'
15 Lone Pine Hill
16 Ain't Glad I'm Leavin'
17 I Don't Care
18 Workin' For The MTA
19 Mama I'm Coming Home
20 Midnight At The Movies
21 Banter
22 Gold Watch And Chain (Carter Family)
23 I Can't Wait
24 Walk Out

No comments:

Post a Comment