19 October 2009

Audio: Justin Townes Earle - 2009-10-16 Rhythm & Brews - Chattanooga, TN

Another fine show by Justin in Chattanooga last Friday! I was able to record the show, and I posted it on the Live Music Archive. You can download or stream it by clicking here.

Set list:
  • They Killed John Henry
  • Ain't Glad I'm Leaving
  • I Don't Care
  • What Do you Do When you're Lonesome
  • Mama's Eyes
  • Boy Keep Movin'
  • Down in the Valley (Birmingham Jail)
  • What I Mean to You
  • I'm Leaving You Lonesome Song
  • Lone Pine Hill
  • Your Biscuit's Big Enough For Me
  • South Georgia Sugar Babe
  • Midnight At The Movies
  • Ghost of Virginia
  • My Starter Won't Start
  • Poor Fool
  • Halfway to Jackson
  • Ain't Waitin'
  • Walk Out
  • Close Up the Honky Tonks
Photos and videos to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment