20 August 2009

Interview: Green Bay Press Gazette


With five upcoming Wisonsin shows, the interviews are rolling in. This time it's the Green Bay Press Gazette's interview. It's one of the better ones I have read. Here's a brief excerpt:
“Before I was 18 years old, there were already two books on the shelves of every major bookstore in the world that got pretty well into my life,” Justin said. “There were already a lot of rumors, a lot of stories … but I know the real stories. I’ve spent my whole life with my family being misquoted, being kind of bludgeoned at one point or another … So I learned early on that it’s better to tell everyone what they want to know. That way they don’t have to make it up for themselves. Because they will.”

You can read the rest of the interview by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment