15 August 2009

Big Surprise Wrap Up!


I started this website right in the middle of the Big Surprise Tour, so I missed this wonderful slide show of Photos from the August 10 show at the Koka Booth Amphitheater in Cary, NC.

Based on reviews I have found online, it seems that Justin had this setlist for most of The Big Surprise Tour:

  • They Killed john Henry

  • What Do You Do When Your Lonesome

  • Ain't Waitin'

  • Ain't Glad I'm Leaving

  • Mama's Eyes

  • South Georgia Sugar Babe

  • Midnight at the Movies

  • Down In the Valley (Birmingham Jail)

  • I Can't Wait (performed with everyone near the end of the night)
Halfway to Jackosn was also performed at a handful of shows.

From what I have read, it seems that most people were very surprised by Justin's talent, and that he made several fans during the nine date tour. That has to be good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment